Friday, November 11, 2011

Oh...my...gawd..! It...WORKED?!

I am overjoyed and confused and elated and hoping it isn't a joke, but man, I hope this is for real! this was in my inbox tonight

"Hi Sarah,

My name is Mercedi and I am the Design Assistant in the Costume Shop at Teatro ZinZanni. HR forwarded your cover letter and resume to me, and I would like to meet you for an interview. When would be a good time to do that? The shop hours are Tuesday-Saturday, 10-6. I am often away from my desk, so responding to this email is the best way to get ahold of me.

I look forward to meeting you!

Thanks"

WHAT!!!!!!!!????!!!!!!
How do I not mess this up? How do I prove that I am super awesome?
Please oh please ok please! Let this happen!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Silverman, Linux sysadmin said...

So you had the interview. What happened? What did they say? What did you say? Did you show them any of your work (which speaks for itself)? Did they show you the costume shop?

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home