Sunday, September 05, 2010

Drunken sketching is BETTER than NONE at all


I haven't just doodled in FOR-EVA because of job stress, home stress, etc. even though I've been doing other art...at least. Well this last week has been crazy. I worked 6 days in a row, including 6 hours on my day off because we were short staffed for various reasons, so last night I went out with my favorite guys and got pizza and drinks, which I sooo needed. I brought my sketchbook with me and doodled some sketches for a WW2 influenced Star Wars recruiting poster.
One was influenced by the Art Nouveau style of Alphonse Mucha...but it's a scout trooper! I'm going to redraw it and correct details and proportions and such. Then just for fun, I drew and T-rex fighting an octopus.
What?! I said I was drunk, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home